Re: [misc] Location from .ics and IRC

Hi Adam,

Thanks for bringing this up.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 06:45:26, Adam Procio wrote:
> This would warrant a change to the format of the .calcurse/apts file. I'd
> like to discuss this, and few other questions that have bunched up while I
> was using your program, on the freenode IRC that I've found. Would that be
> possible?

Similar ideas have been discussed several times before. Another possible
implementation involves adding headers/footers to notes, such as:

    This is the note text.
    --
    Cc: John Doe
    Location: Mexico City, Mexico

I like this idea because it's extensible and does not require messing
with the data files format. We can parse this data and do whatever we
want with it.