[misc] Location from .ics and IRC

Hi, I have recently looked into the source and tried to get the "import
location from ics" <https://github.com/lfos/calcurse/issues/9> feature
underway, but in a different way than suggested in the issue.

My idea was to make another "char *" parameter in the four structs
(appoint, event and their recurrent versions) for location, since I'd
rather see the location right away instead of having to view the note.

This would warrant a change to the format of the .calcurse/apts file. I'd
like to discuss this, and few other questions that have bunched up while I
was using your program, on the freenode IRC that I've found. Would that be
possible?

I don't think it's very effective to spam the mailing list with this.

Thanks,
Adam.

Links