Re: [misc] Feature request: labels/masking appointments

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 04:45:04, Marco van Hulten wrote:
> I would think of something like labels (personal, private,
> administration, unimportant, ...) with which one could mask or unmask
> certain types of appointments when one feels the need.
>
> Could this be easily done in the existing calcurse code?

It is possible but quite a bit of work. Being able to display multiple
data files at the same time is something that has been requested several
times in the past and seems to be similar to what you are looking for.
Any patches in this direction would be welcome!

> Are there alternative approaches to the issue?

I think your only alternative right now is to use two separate data
files.

Lukas

Links