[misc] Export end time instead of duration for apts and events etc?

Is it possible to export appointments etc. with DTEND instead of
DURATION?

I ask because I have an old Sony Ericsson k510i that seems to have a
buggy calendar importer.

If I do:
calcurse -x > apts.vcs
gammu sendfile apts.vcs

The phone calendar will show either all-day events, or only the
start times, for all appointments.  If I export them back from the
phone I see that the year for the end date has been changed to -1.

If I manually edit an appointment to use DTSTART and DTEND instead of
DTSTART and DURATION it seems to work fine.

I thought I remembered seeing a workaround for this once, but I may
be misremembering.

Thanks

-Dave

--

Blood is thicker than water, and much tastier.

Links