Re: [misc] Feedback

Yes, both searching inside calcurse and advanced recurrence modes would be nice.
I have an appointment every week on Mo, We, Fr - it is currently set to repeat
every 2 days and I have to copy-paste it and delete the old one at the end of
every week.

Otherwise calcurse is great, I love how lightweight and fast it is. Didn't try
caldav sync yet.