[misc] Re: Searching in calcurse

Thanks for all the suggestions.  Seems there are plenty of ways to accomplish
this task.

Summary of what I have learned..
--Dont use 'Calcurse Rules >' as a command prompt, its confusing.
--cat ~/.calcurse/apts | grep -i searchstuff can be simplified to just grep -i
searchstuff ~/.calcurse/apts
--Using the -G option eliminates the need for --days or setting a date range.
--If worried about a match on the first letter being caps or not, omit the
fist letter when using --search.

I have been using calcurse for a while now and its interesting to me I have
not tried to search for anything until now.

Thanks again all for the education and great software.

Donnie

Links