Re: [misc] Stepping backwards through panels

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 at 08:34:36, Subramaniyam Raizada wrote:
> However, there is one minor UI annoyance that I find quite frustrating -
> pressing Tab will walk forward through the panels (calendar, day, todo),
> but pressing Shift-Tab won't walk through the panels in reverse.
> Shift-tab seems to be a pretty universal shortcut in all the
> applications I've encountered so far.

Thanks for you interest in working on such a feature!

I am not sure this is incredibly useful since we always only have three
windows to cycle through and pressing the tab key twice seems faster
than pressing two different keys. That being said, I am not opposed to
adding such a key binding if the patch/implementation is simple.

Best regards,
Lukas

Links