Re: [misc] Stepping backwards through panels

Hi Sub,

I'd pretty much appreciate the Shift+Tab combination you suggest. It was a combination I tried after the first 10 seconds of using and was wondering why nothing happened. Even though Tab and Shift+Tab are no vim bindings in that sense others aren't either: the usage of "o" definitely differs from vim's.

Keep on going for the last 10%!

Thanks,
Leon