Re: [misc] The status bar configuration menu

On Mon, Jan 01, 2018 at 04:03:43PM +0100, Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> Do you have an idea what the changes to the code base would look like --
> something like a rough diff stat (maybe you even already have a working
> patch, since you attached a screen shot)?

I have indeed, since a couple of months. I wanted to learn more about curses.
The initial introduction caused this:

 src/calcurse.c |   2 +-
 src/calcurse.h |  14 +--
 src/keys.c     |  26 +----
 src/notify.c   |   3 +-

I have used the existing custom_confwin_init() routine also used by color and
layout. There are some later adjustments as well.

How do you like the "design"? Does it fit in with the rest?

Lars Henriksen

Links