Re: [misc] The status bar configuration menu

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 at 21:50:28, Lars Henriksen wrote:
> The key bindings in the configuratioin status bar (for selection of submenus)
> are special and internally handled seperately.
>
> How about a configuration window in which the submenus are selected as in
> other menu windows by moving the focus and pressing select (SPC)?
>
> I have attached a screen dump of what I have in mind.

I am a bit wary of adding this additional screen. On one hand, it makes
the user interface a bit more consistent and probably cleans up things
internally. On the other hand, it makes the user interface slightly
"sluggish" but I do not think speed matters a lot in this part of the
interface.

Do you have an idea what the changes to the code base would look like --
something like a rough diff stat (maybe you even already have a working
patch, since you attached a screen shot)?

Best regards,
Lukas

Links