Re: [misc] Re: feature requests

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 at 14:05:47, Mate Hollai wrote:

> On 02/12/17 17:54, Mate Hollai wrote:
> > 1) To be able to put negative numbers as arguments to: calcurses -d
> > e.g. calcurses -d -3
> > Shows the previous 3 days appointments (instead of the next 3 days)

You can do this already with the (slightly more complicated) command

    calcurse -Q --filter-type cal --from "$(date +'%Y-%m-%d' --date='3 days ago')" --to today

However, adding support for negative numbers to "-d" does not sound like
a terrible idea. I will add it to my TODO list.

> > 2) Multiple notifications (rather than just the one):
> > In the notification.warnings setting you should be able to put a comma
> > separated set of values.
> > e.g notification.warnings = 3600, 1800, etc
> > To be notified multiple times.

Sounds like a good idea, I will look into this. Thanks!

Lukas

Links