Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:51:45 +0200
From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: misc@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [misc] 3.0.0 string freeze approaching

Hi, guys!

Our release schedule calls for the calcurse 3.0.0 string freeze to
happen on Friday, 22 Jun 2012, which is two days from now.

The Polish translation needs some love (only 12% finished) and it would
be great of the Polish language team could work on this. German,
Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and French translations are almost
complete, so it would be nice if you could review, test and polish them
up.

I will release a second release candidate this Saturday. The final
release is scheduled for Saturday, 30 Jun 2012.

The translation resources for 3.0.0 can be found on Transifex [1].

Thanks to all translators for their awesome work!

[1] http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/calcurse/r/3-0-0/

----- End forwarded message -----

Links