[announce] calcurse 4.5.0 released
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 16:54:22 -0400
- From: Lukas Fleischer <lfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 4.5.0 released
calcurse 4.5.0 has just been released and features a new appointment
panel that displays multiple days by default (thanks a lot to Lars
Henriksen for implementing this awesome feature)! The release tarball is
available from the download section of our website .
- Compatibility notes:
* The --conf command line option has been renamed to --confdir and
the --directory option has been renamed to --datadir.
- New features:
* Multiple days support: Preview appointments for multiple days
without having to navigate in the calendar panel (implemented by
Lars Henriksen). There are five new configuration variables: one
that turns the feature on/off and four that affect the number of
lines used by each day and with it the number of days on display.
* Experimental vdir support: The calcurse distribution tarball now
includes an experimental script called calcurse-vdir that can be
used as an alternative to calurse-caldav (implemented by vxid).
For details, please refer to contrib/vdir/README.md in the
calcurse source tree.
* Support for editing recurrence exceptions (implemented by Lars
- New calcurse-caldav features:
* Custom data directory support (implemented by vxid).
* A new Troubleshooting section in the calcurse-caldav README.md
(added by Randy Ramos).
- Bug fixes:
* Various fixes in the notification system (implemented by Lars
* Fix for a calendar redraw issue (implemented by Lars Henriksen).
* Fix a potential deadlock (implemented by Lars Henriksen).
* Use ICALDATETIMEFMT for EXDATE in iCal exports (implemented by
* Fix for the compile-time AsciiDoc check (implemented by Brandon
Please report bugs to the bugs mailing list  or to the GitHub issue