[announce] calcurse 4.2.0 released

We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 4.2.0 which has been
available from the download section of our website [1] for a couple of
hours.

- New features:
  * In the calendar panel, days with non-recurrent items now have
    another color as days containing recurrent items only.

  * Automatically select new appointments/events after creation.

  * Support for (optional) dates when specifying the start/end time of
    items. Allows for easily moving items and adding appointments
    without switching the selected day beforehand.

- Bug fixes:
  * Encoding fixes in calcurse-caldav (reported by Raf Czlonka).

  * Avoid notification bar artifacts after leaving calcurse.

  * Fixes to the key binding pagination (reported by Kevin Wang).

  * Do not change selection unexpectedly after modifying items.

Please report bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot org.

[1] http://calcurse.org/downloads/

Links