[announce] calcurse 4.1.0 released
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:55:38 +0200
- From: Lukas Fleischer <lfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 4.1.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 4.1.0. It is
available from the download section of our website .
- New features:
* Hook support: Run scripts before/after loading or saving items. This
feature can be used to automatically make Git commits or synchronize
with a server when the data files are written. Example hooks can be
found in the calcurse source tree.
* Experimental CalDAV support: The calcurse distribution tarball now
includes an experimental script called calcurse-caldav that can be
used to synchronize calcurse with your mobile devices or any other
computer. For details, please refer to contrib/caldav/README in the
calcurse source tree.
* Support for a filter mode -F that is identical to -G but writes the
filtered items back to the calcurse data files instead of stdout.
Can be used to remove certain items from a script. Use with care!
* New long format specifiers "raw" and "hash".
* A --daemon command line option to start calcurse in daemon mode.
* A --quiet command line option to disable system dialogs.
* Support for todo items with an undefined priority.
* Support for durations when specifying recurrence end dates.
* Support for decimal values when specifying durations.
* Support for UTC times when importing iCal events.
* Support for sending notifications for all appointments (both flagged
and unflagged items).
* The "Add Item" key binding now works from the calendar panel.
* Week numbers in the monthly view (requested by Hakan Jerning).
- Bug fixes:
* Fixes to the slice computation (reported by Hakan Jerning).
* Various fixes to the iCal import and export functionality.
Please report bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot org.