[announce] calcurse 4.0.0 released
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 11:50:04 +0100
- From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 4.0.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 4.0.0. It is
available from the download section of our website .
- New features:
* Support for reloading appointments via a key binding and via SIGUSR1
(thanks to Tim Hentenaar for submitting a patch).
* The compact mode and default panel options are no longer hidden.
* A powerful set of new command line options. The new main operations
in non-interactive mode are --grep and --query. There are filter
switches to restrict the set of items that are read from the
appointments file. All old command line options are still supported
for backwards compatibility.
* Support for shorthands such as "tomorrow" or "monday" as date
* Support for dates beyond 2038 on platforms with 64-bit time_t.
- Bug fixes:
* Several fixes to the user interface.
* Handle CRLF line endings in iCal files (reported by Hakan Jerning).
* Gracefully handle all day events in iCal imports (reported by Jörn
Tillmanns and by Hakan Jerning).
* Retain comments in descriptions and configuration values (reported
by Hakan Jerning).
* Support all types of iCal durations (reported by Hakan Jerning).
Please report bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot org.