[announce] calcurse 3.2.1 released

We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 3.2.1. It is
available from the download section of our website [1].

- Bug fixes:
  * Load todo items on startup (reported by BARE Willy sprl).

  * Do not highlight items on inactive windows.

Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot
org.

[1] http://calcurse.org/downloads/

Links