[announce] calcurse 3.2.0 released
- Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 16:13:36 +0200
- From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 3.2.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 3.2.0. It is
available from the download section of our website .
- New features:
* Support for punctual appointments (appointments without an ending
* A --limit option which allows for limiting the number of
appointments returned (thanks to William Pettersson for submitting a
* Support for %(remaining) and %(duration) modifiers in format strings
(thanks to William Pettersson for submitting a patch).
* The online help system now uses the system pager (e.g. less(1)).
* A new command prompt allows for browsing the help texts (type
":help" for more information).
* Several general improvements to the user interface.
- Bug fixes:
* Do not garble long notes (reported by Hakan Jerning).
* Fix compilation under OS X (thanks to Jack Nagel for submitting a
* Do not break the appointments file when importing an iCal file that
contains an item with a newline in the summary (reported by Jonathan
Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot