[announce] calcurse 3.1.2 released

This is supposed to be the last calcurse release before the world ends
next week. Changes since 3.1.1:

[16 Dec 2012]
Version 3.1.2:
- Bug fixes:
  * Fix another corner case of the screen corruption bug (BUG#6).

  * Fix core dump when trying to edit a non-existent item.

  * Display correct welcome messages on startup.

The release tarball is available from the download section of our
website [1]. Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at
calcurse dot org.

NOTE: Since Frederic is on holiday, this release is signed by me.

    pub   4096R/9326B440 2011-10-12
          Key fingerprint = 2E36 D862 0221 482F C45C  B7F2 A917 6475 9326 B440
    uid                  Lukas Fleischer <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    uid                  Lukas Fleischer (calcurse) <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    uid                  Lukas Fleischer (Arch Linux) <archlinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    sub   4096R/EC9A8E15 2011-10-12

You can fetch my GPG public key from [2] and from the key servers.

[1] http://calcurse.org/downloads/
[2] http://cryptocrack.de/files/cryptocrack.asc

Links