[announce] calcurse 3.1.1 released
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 14:02:13 +0100
- From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 3.1.1 released
This fixes an off-by-one error that can result in garbled panel layout
under certain circumstances (it seems to be quite reproducible when
compiling with clang). The changelog is pretty short this time:
- Bug fixes:
* Fix another screen corruption bug.
* Fix several compiler warnings.
As usual, the new release tarball is available from the download section
of our website . Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at
bugs at calcurse dot org.