[announce] calcurse 3.1.0 released

We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 3.1.0. It is
available from the download section of our website [1].

- New features:
  * Vim-like copy/paste (FR#15). Use the delete key to cut items.

  * Support for entering times in 24 hour format ("2130" instead of
    "21:30", thanks to William Pettersson for submitting a patch).

  * Compact panel mode (FR#7). This can be enabled using the currently
    undocumented "appearance.compactpanels" configuration setting.

  * Configurable default view (FR#19). The default view can be changed
    using the currently undocumented "appearance.defaultpanel"
    configuration setting.

  * "-D" and "-c" can now be used simultaneously, whereby "-c" has
    precedence over "-D".

  * Cache monthly view to speed up browsing.

- Bug fixes:
  * Sort `calcurse -d` output by time (BUG#2, reported by Romeo Van
    Snick).

  * Fix a critical data corruption bug (BUG#7, BUG#8, reported by
    Baptiste Jonglez and Erik Saule).

  * Fix screen corruption (BUG#6, reported by Erik Saule and Antoine
    Jacoutot).

  * No longer show the calcurse screen in the editor/pager when the
    window is resized (BUG#9, reported by Michael Smith).

  * Calculate busy slices correctly if (recurrent) appointments with a
    duration of more than 24 hours are used.

  * Fix a core dump that occurred if the main window was too small.

- Translation:
  * Several translation updates.

Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot
org.

[1] http://calcurse.org/downloads/

Links