[announce] calcurse 3.1.0 released
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:02:50 +0100
- From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 3.1.0 released
We are pleased to announce the release of calcurse 3.1.0. It is
available from the download section of our website .
- New features:
* Vim-like copy/paste (FR#15). Use the delete key to cut items.
* Support for entering times in 24 hour format ("2130" instead of
"21:30", thanks to William Pettersson for submitting a patch).
* Compact panel mode (FR#7). This can be enabled using the currently
undocumented "appearance.compactpanels" configuration setting.
* Configurable default view (FR#19). The default view can be changed
using the currently undocumented "appearance.defaultpanel"
* "-D" and "-c" can now be used simultaneously, whereby "-c" has
precedence over "-D".
* Cache monthly view to speed up browsing.
- Bug fixes:
* Sort `calcurse -d` output by time (BUG#2, reported by Romeo Van
* Fix a critical data corruption bug (BUG#7, BUG#8, reported by
Baptiste Jonglez and Erik Saule).
* Fix screen corruption (BUG#6, reported by Erik Saule and Antoine
* No longer show the calcurse screen in the editor/pager when the
window is resized (BUG#9, reported by Michael Smith).
* Calculate busy slices correctly if (recurrent) appointments with a
duration of more than 24 hours are used.
* Fix a core dump that occurred if the main window was too small.
* Several translation updates.
Please report any bugs to the bugs mailing list at bugs at calcurse dot