[announce] calcurse 2.9.2 released
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 02:37:28 +0200
- From: Lukas Fleischer <calcurse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [announce] calcurse 2.9.2 released
Second maintenance release before we hit the big 3.0.0!
* Handle iCal line folding correctly.
* Introduce a configure option to completely exclude the documentation
subdirectory from the build process ("--disable-docs").
Note for packagers: The "--without-asciidoc" configure option has been
split into two separate options to make things clearer and allow for
including documentation without actually rebuilding it. "--disable-docs"
can be used if you do not want to include documentation at all,
"--without-asciidoc" can be used to skip documentation generation and
use prebuilt documentation from the release tarball.
`./configure --enable-docs --without-asciidoc` should be perfectly fine
for most users.
You fetch the source tarball from the download section of our official
website . Please report any bugs to bugs at calcurse dot org.